DENTAL INSURANCE INFORMATION
SLEEP ASSESSMENT AND EPWORTH SCALE
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES (HIPAA)
This Notice Describes How Medical Information About You May Be Used And Disclosed
And How You Can Get Access To This Information. Please Review It Carefully.
- Your protected health information (i.e. individually identifiable information, such as names, dates, phone/fax numbers, email addresses,
social security numbers, and demographic data) may be used or disclosed by us in one or more of the following respects:
- To third party payers or spouses (i.e. insurance companies, employers with direct reimbursement, administrators of flexible spending
accounts, etc.) in order to obtain payment of your account (i.e. to determine benefits, dates of payment, etc.)
- To certifying, licensing and accrediting bodies (i.e. American Board of Orthodontics, state dental boards, etc.) in connection with
obtaining certification, licensure or accreditation.
- Internally, to all staff members who have any role in your treatment
- To other patients and third parties who may see or overhear incidental disclosures about your treatment, scheduling, etc.
- To your family and close friends involved in your treatment
- To contact you in order to provide appointment reminders or information about treatment alternatives or other health related
benefits and services that may be of interest to you.
- To email your x-rays, photos, and treatment plan to your other doctors as needed.
- To leave messages or email you regarding upcoming appointments.
Your Rights Regarding Your Health Information
Acknowledgments and Permissions
Please check all that you are acknowledging and granting permission!